AMERICAN SUSPENSION B-62™
6 PISTON MONOBLOCK RACE CALIPER
- 6-piston brake calipers CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Monoblock design gives you maximum braking power. Bolted together calipers flex and distort under load. The B62 is a rigid solid block. No squishy lever – just solid braking power.
- mounts directly to a stock leg when using a stock 11.8” rotor.
- B62™ six-piston design distributes braking power to the pad over a very wide surface, Giving you maximum brake power.
- Extremely stiff under stress ensuring precise and consistent braking performance
- Best Performing 6 piston caliper made for Harley Davidson touring/Dyna
- Cooling fins are machined into the inner caliper halves help disperse heat
- Compatible with ABS & non-ABS applications
- 11.8” brake rotor applications
- RAW finish
- All Harley Davidson Touring 2000-2021 with stock 11.8" rotor
- Each Caliper includes brake pads, bleeder screw, banjo bolt, sealing washers, mounting hardware
- MADE IN THE USA
QUESTIONS? CALL OR TEXT US AT 321-285-9446
B-62/11 6-PISTON MONOBLOCK BRAKE CALIPERS, FOR 11.8" ROTOR -RAW
The standard motorcycle brake caliper has a basic problem. The thing is necessarily shaped like the letter “C” with the force of the pistons exerted on the top and bottom of the letter. This force spreads the caliper apart like opening a book. The result is that some of the force generated by the master cylinder is wasted, actually in spreading the caliper. The inevitable result is increased lever travel and tapered pad wear.
Caliper designers spend a lot of time trying to minimize this deflection. Some try variable piston sizes to minimize tapered pad wear. Others use cute calipers and hope you don't really care about performance.
Enter the Stoppie King.
The Stoppie King uses Monoblock construction , means the entire caliper is made from a single block of aircraft aluminum. The Stoppie King uses six 1" diameter pistons. The Stoppie King uses twin bleeders so you can quickly remove every single bubble of air from the system before you trust your life to your brakes.